INDIANAPOLIS, Ind.— Indianapolis Power & Light Company (IPL), a subsidiary of The AES Corporation (NYSE: AES), is recognizing various November events and organizations through its window light displays.
Organizations and events to be recognized by IPL:
- Indy Fuel Home Game — (#GOFUEL, November 1, 10, 21, 24)
- National Alzheimer’s Disease Awareness Month — (Purple Ribbon, November 2, 20)
- SPN Champions Classic — (#CHAMPIONSCLASSIC, November 6)
- Bands of America Championship — (BANDS OF AMERICA, November 7, 9)
- Junior Achievement of Central Indiana’s Best and Brightest Awards — (JA, November 8)
- Indianapolis Colts Home Games — (Horseshoe, November 11, 18, 25)
- Lung Cancer Awareness Month — (White Ribbon, November 12)
- 29th Annual Indiana Chamber Awards Dinner — (INDIANA CHAMBER, November 13)
- World Diabetes Day — (Blue, November 14)
- ASM Biomedical Research Conference for Minority Students — (ABRCMS 2018, November 15)
- Indiana Pacers Home Game — (“P”, November 16)
- Percussive Arts Society International Convention — (PASIC 2018, November 17)
- Juvenile Diabetes Month — (Orange Ribbon, November 19)
- Thanksgiving — (GIVE THANKS, November 22)
- Downtown Indy Circle of Lights Event — (Countdown/Christmas Tree, November 23)
- Christmas — (Christmas Tree, November 24-30)
Is your event or organization highlighted this month? Join us on social media to share your window lights photos. Please tag @IPLpower and use our hashtag #IPLlights.
IPL’s 10-story downtown headquarters shines brightly every night with a light display which consists of energy-efficient, long-lasting bulbs and is controlled via a computer. Each window in the IPL building holds one LED luminar with a set of 12 red, green and blue LED lights. When mixed together, the computer controller can produce more than 16 million different hues.
About Indianapolis Power & Light Company and AES.
Indianapolis Power & Light Company (IPL), an AES Company, provides retail electric service to more than 490,000 residential, commercial and industrial customers in Indianapolis, as well as portions of other Central Indiana communities surrounding Marion County. During its long history, IPL has supplied its customers with some of the lowest-cost, most reliable power in the country. For more information about the company, please visit www.IPLpower.com or connect with us at www.twitter.com/IPLpower, www.facebook.com/IPLpower or www.linkedin.com/company/IPLpower.
The AES Corporation (NYSE: AES) is a Fortune 500 global power company. We provide affordable, sustainable energy to 15 countries through our diverse portfolio of distribution businesses as well as thermal and renewable generation facilities. Our workforce is committed to operational excellence and meeting the world’s changing power needs. Our 2017 revenues were $11 billion and we own and manage $33 billion in total assets. To learn more, please visit www.aes.com. Follow AES on Twitter @TheAESCorp.