AES Indiana is recognizing several events and organizations through its window light display during the month of August. AES Indiana's iconic LED window light display on its 10-story headquarters in downtown Indianapolis shines brightly each night to promote meaningful events and organizations impacting lives in Central Indiana. The hours for the window lights are from dusk to dawn.
Organizations and events to be recognized with AES Indiana’s window display in August:
- August 5 & 6: Recognizing The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis Dinosphere
- August 9 & 10: In support of Agent Orange Awareness
- August 13: In support of Spinal Muscular Atrophy Awareness
- August 18: Recognizing the Indians Circle City Night
- August 19: In support of Bob Pohrer Celebration of Life
- August 25: Recognizing the Indians Circle City Night
- August 26-28: Recognizing the NBA 2K League Competition
- August 29-30: In support of Overdose Awareness
AES Indiana’s light display consists of energy-efficient, long-lasting bulbs and is controlled via a computer. Each window in the AES Indiana building holds one LED luminar with a set of 12 red, green and blue LED lights. When mixed, the computer controller can produce more than 16 million different hues. Lights run from sundown to the following morning.
Requests can be made by sending an email to AES Indiana Community Relations, email@example.com at least four weeks in advance of requested date. AES Indiana makes every effort to honor window light requests.
Organizations are encouraged to use the hashtag #AESINLights and tag @AESIndiana.
About AES Indiana
AES Indiana, an AES Company, provides retail electric service to more than 500,000 residential, commercial and industrial customers in Indianapolis, as well as portions of other Central Indiana communities surrounding Marion County. During its long history, AES Indiana has supplied its customers with some of the lowest-cost, most reliable power in the country. For more information about the company, please connect with AES Indiana on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. For more information about how AES Indiana is accelerating the future of energy, visit aesindiana.com/hellofuture.