AES Indiana is excited to offer a new and improved PowerView2.0 energy management platform for our large commercial and industrial customers. We listened to your feedback and took action to create an all new digital experience that empowers you to understand how your business uses energy and benchmark your energy-saving improvements.
PowerView 2.0 benefits
- New and improved online energy management platform that is easy to use from any device.
- Quick, secure set up. AES Indiana customers can create multiple users, allowing different roles within their organization to access the tool, along with trusted third-party vendors like energy management companies
- Provides access to near real-time data and allows customers to analyze usage with weather patterns and compare against historical trends
- AES Indiana business customers with demand meters. Usually rate codes of SL, PH, PL, H1, H2 and H3.
- AES Indiana customers without demand meters (rate codes of SS, SE, and SH), click here.
How to start
Getting started is quick and easy. Visit powerview2.aesindiana.com and click create an account at the top of the page. The site will walk you through the steps to get you up and running.
We have prepared the following resource manual to help customers get the most value from this tool. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Our Business Customer Service Team and your AES Indiana strategic account manager are here to help!
- AES Indiana is aware of several special services for which interval data is not yet available on PowerView 2.0.
- In testing, AES Indiana has identified a few rare instances when anomalies or gaps in interval data occur.
- AES Indiana is working to resolve these issues and we expect to have a solution soon. Thank you for your patience as we work to continuously improve PowerView 2.0!