Indianapolis Power & Light Company (IPL), Indiana Michigan Power (I&M), Vectren, Northern Indiana Public Service Company (NIPSCO) and Duke Energy jointly presented an educational session to discuss the foundation of the IRP process. This all-day meeting was hosted on Feb. 3, 2016 and topics covered at the meeting included load forecasting, resource, scenarios & sensitivities, RTOs and resource modeling.
- Welcome & Objective, Mark Maassel, Indiana Energy Association (IEA) -- PDF Audio
- IURC Director’s Report Development Process, Dr. Bob Pauley, Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission (IURC) -- PDF Audio
- IRP Public Advisory Process, Barbara Smith, Office of Utility Consumer Counselor (OUCC) -- PDF Audio
- IRP Building Blocks & Development, Joan Soller, IPL -- PDF Audio
- Load Forecasting, Matt Rice, Vectren -- PDF Audio
- Resources, Scott Park, Duke Energy -- PDF Audio
- Scenarios & Sensitivities, Ted Leffler, IPL -- PDF Audio
- Regional Transmission Organizations (RTOs), Paul Kelly & Bill SeDoris, NIPSCO -- PDF Audio
- Resource Modeling, Ismael Martinez Jr., I&M -- PDF Audio
Feedback and responses to questions posed at the meeting are available here.
*The Indiana electric utilities provide these materials for educational purposes only. Any statements and/or opinions expressed through these materials are those of the presenter and not the company with whom they are affiliated or employed.
2014 IRP Public Advisory Meetings:
Prior to filing the most recent IRP on Nov. 1, 2014, IPL hosted three public advisory meetings so that interested parties could participate in the IRP process. The materials from those meetings are available here.
Questions:Please send your comments and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.