Stand out while helping your clients save.
We believe in making a lasting difference in our communities. That’s why we developed the Real Estate Ambassador program to help your clients save energy. As an Ambassador, you will be able to provide your clients with an exclusive rebate for up to $125 off a tune-up on a central air conditioner or heat pump. You’ll also receive energy education and resources to help you make sales and expand your reputation as a knowledgeable agent.
How it works
- Sign up to be an Ambassador and attend one of our convenient educational sessions.
- After your client has closed on their new home, submit their contact information.
- Your client will receive a new home welcome packet customized with your name and company logo in 4–6 weeks.
- Your client will have one year from their close date to complete an HVAC tune-up with a member of our Quality Contractor Network (QCN).
- The QCN member will submit the rebate application on behalf of your client.
- Your client will receive a rebate check from AES Indiana 4–6 weeks after the rebate application has been received.
- Licensed real estate agents who work with clients in the AES Indiana service territory
- Your client must be a current residential customer of AES Indiana
- Your client must work with a member of AES Indiana’s Quality Contractor Network and the HVAC system must meet program requirements to be eligible for this rebate
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
AES Indiana has partnered with a third-party provider, CLEAResult, to provide this service to our customers.