AES Indiana helps your business reduce energy costs with a complimentary energy assessment and the installation of no-cost, energy efficient products.
How it works
- Schedule a no-cost, on-site energy assessment by calling 317-829-9154.
- Program energy assessments include an in-person site visit to a customer’s facility by one or more energy advisors.
- During the assessment, the energy advisor(s) will identify energy efficiency opportunities and install energy-efficient products, such as LED lighting, to help you start saving immediately.
- There is no obligation. Customers may cancel a scheduled appointment at any time for no reason.
- Customers who wish to cancel a scheduled assessment should call 317-829-9154.
- Customers must have active electric service on an SS or SL rate with peak demand of less than 200 kW.
- Customers must not have participated in small business direct install program in the past three years at the site where the energy assessment is requested.
- Eligible businesses may include, but are not limited to, retail, restaurants, offices and religious buildings as well as hotels, salons and schools.
How to sign up
- Call us at 317-829-9154 to see if you qualify and schedule an assessment.
- The average participating small business saves approximately $390 in energy costs each year through energy-saving products installed in this program.
Energy saving products
- LED lamps
- Occupancy sensors
- Programmable thermostats
- LED exit signs
- Pre-rinse spray valves
- Energy-efficient showerheads
- Water heater pipe insulation
- Weather stripping
Questions? Call the small business direct install line.
Staff available 7:00 AM-8:00 PM Mon-Fri and 8:00 AM-1:00 PM Sat