Property owners and managers of condominiums and apartments can earn a bonus of up to $1,000 with our special summer offer.
In times like these, planning for the future can be challenging. AES Indiana's energy-saving offerings for property owners and managers of condominiums and apartments can help. From easy, in-unit updates to improvements in common spaces, we'll help you find additional ways to save.
Energy-saving opportunities include:
- Comprehensive virtual and in-person energy audits to identify upgrades that may qualify for rebates and complimentary services
- Free energy saving products including expanded offerings for affordable housing properties
- Direct install of energy-efficient products at no charge
- Act quickly to enjoy a limited-time bonus of up to $1,000.*
- Schedule the work by August 15, 2021.
- Make sure all upgrades are completed and inspected by September 15, 2021.
- Earn $500 for properties with 150-250 units, $750 for 251-500 units and $1,000 for 501+ units.
*Property must meet program eligibility requirements and have at least 150 qualifying units. To receive a bonus payment, 90 percent of property’s units must be completed and participate in the post-service quality inspection on or before September 15, 2021. Master- or commercially-metered properties are not eligible for this offer.