A free virtual home energy assessment is the easiest and most convenient way for homeowners to learn how to make their homes as energy efficient as possible.
*Home assessments are conducted by CLEAResult, an AES-Indiana approved contractor. If you have concerns about a scheduled assessment, or if you want to verify if an assessment call you received is legitimate, please hang up and call 866-908-4915.
Your FREE Virtual Home Energy Assessment includes:
- An assessment of your home’s energy efficiency
- A custom list of upgrades to help your home become energy efficient
- Details on AES Indiana rebates for qualified home improvements
- A free smart thermostat, LED light bulbs and other instant savers, if eligible
Looking for in-person assessments?Learn more about in-person assessments here.
How it works
- The entire assessment is done virtually over video chat.
- An energy advisor will send a link to your smart device to connect with you live and conduct your walk-through assessment. While connected, you will have full control of your audio and visual settings and can pause at any time.
- The advisor will also discuss findings, including your home's current energy efficiency, and recommend additional ways to help you save.
- After the assessment, you may receive additional free energy-efficient products as recommended by your advisor to help you start saving energy right away.
- When you are ready to start on these home improvements, you can log into your energy efficiency dashboard to view your next steps, find a member of our quality contractor network and apply for rebates.
- AES Indiana residential customers
- Customers who meet income requirements may qualify for additional weatherization upgrades through our Weatherization Assistance program.
- To receive a smart thermostat, your home must have electric heat or central cooling, a compatible HVAC system and working Wi-Fi.
How to start
- Sign into your AES Indiana online account
- Answer 10 quick questions about your home and get a free energy savings kit
- Schedule your virtual assessment
Questions? Call the Home Energy Assessment line:
Staff available 7:00 AM-8:00 PM ET Monday-Friday and 8:00 AM-1:00 PM ET Saturday