How to submit proposals to AES Indiana
Proposal submission overview
Proposal submission documents
- AES Indiana 2022 All-Source RFP (PDF file)
- Appendix C. Proposal Data Forms – All Generation (XLSX file)
- Appendix D. AES Indiana Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement (DOCX file)
- Appendix E. Asset Transfer Agreement Contract Template - Solar Resource Proposals (DOCX file)
- Appendix F. Asset Transfer Agreement Contract Template - Solar plus Storage Resource Proposals (DOCX file)
- Appendix G. Asset Transfer Agreement Contract Template - Wind Resource Proposals (DOCX file)
- Appendix H. Asset Transfer Agreement Contract Template – Wind plus Storage Resource Proposals (DOCX file)
- Appendix I. Existing Asset Transfer Agreement Contract Template (DOCX file)
- Appendix J. Power Purchase Agreement Contract Template (DOCX file, updated May 2, 2022)
- Appendix K. Generating Facility Requirements (PDF file)
The link below this paragraph provides access to a secure space for proposal submission. Respondents will be required to include a contact name, email address and company name. The uploaded documents will be automatically sorted by this information. Respondents may upload any number of documents but must use the exact same contact name, email address and company name for each upload. Respondents will not be able to see or edit uploaded documents once sent. Submit your proposals at this link:
Respondents may submit up to three proposals at no cost in response to this RFP. Respondents submitting more than three responses will incur a proposal evaluation fee of $5,000 for each additional proposal submitted. Please contact Sargent & Lundy at AESI2022ASRFP@sargentlundy.com for proposal fee payment instructions.
If you experience any technical issues accessing RFP documentation or submitting documents, please contact AESI2022ASRFP@sargentlundy.com for assistance. Respondents should not contact AES Indiana directly.
Project scheduleRFP milestone dates and deadlines.
RFP documentsLearn how to submit an RFP proposal.
RFP Q&ARead RFP questions and answers.